Oh goodness! I apologize for slacking on posting. I have been quite busy and very tired. Here is what has been happening in pictures lately: from my 23rd birthday to beautiful hikes!
| Austy and his family kindly invited Carl and I to Sunriver for the day! Brunch, bikes, water slides and shaved ice! Thank you Hawkins family for hosting! |
![]() |
| Austin stealing my phone, trying to be clever. |
![]() |
| Milly at the big dog park! She loved it! |
| Dinner out with the house mates and Carl! |
| Austin and Taryn. Such cuties. |
| Someone got to go swimming! |
| The Biggest Lint Bunny I have ever pulled out of the dryer... Disgusting. |
| Jenny and I. I love this gal! |
| Coffee and breakfast at the McKay Cottage with Jenny. SO GOOD! |
| Playing in a field. She was so happy to be on a hike! |
| So much love in this picture haha |
![]() |
| What a handsome dude! |
| Three Finger Jack |
| Beautiful hike. |
| And.... someone got a little dirty... |
| I love him. |
| Dinner and hot tubbing at the Snider's! |
| A beautiful birthday spread made possible by my beautiful roommates! Big shout out to Jenny! She knows how to make a gal feel special! |
| I...just don't know what to say haha |
| Birthday sushi! |
| Again, Jenny is seriously incredibly thoughtful :) |
| Thank you Vista House for making me feel so special on my birthday! |
![]() |
| Port of Subs for lunch. This one is for you, Nate! |
| Sleepy girl. |
![]() |
| Blazing orange sun because of the haze from the fire. |
| Off on a climb at Mt. Washington! We just wanted to see what she looked like in the pack. Obviously she was uh thrilled? |
Whew! That was quite a bit of pictures! I will be posting more about Bend and my adventures soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment