Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I decided that I will start doing Monday Questionnaire things. FUN. Not that people really want to know this stuff, but HEY it entertains me haha. Feel free to take these and do your own Monday Questionnaires!

1.) Mood:
Wasn't that great. Now it's just alright. Excited for an upcoming beach trip with some awesome ladies though!

2.) When was the last time you bought an actual CD (not downloaded off of iTunes, but a physical disc)?
Years ago. Can't remember.

3.) What sounds do you hear right at this very moment?
My laptop humming away.

4.) Current nail polish:
Mary Kay Pink Sand. It's new!! :D

5.) Do you sleep with socks on?
Not usually, but I do if my feet are uber cold.

6.) I never go a day without ___________.
Singing.

7.) Current outfit:
Sweat pants from high school and a Mario Mushroom shirt.

8.) What is your all time favorite lip gloss?

Starry by Mary Kay.

9.)Where do you keep your cell phone at night?
On my window sill. 

10.) Weekly goals:
To pay attention in class. Go do something with friends. Clean my room. Organize my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment