Monday, April 4, 2011

Lilies.




1.) Mood:
Eh, fine enough. A little motivated. Really full (from my Hasty Freeze, YUM!). Resisting sleep.

2.) What is your favorite flower?
Lilies :) Any kind. And Iris's (I know that grammer isn't exactly correct but oh well). They are both beautiful :D. Getting flowers for me is rare but when I get them, oh it just makes me uber happy! <3

3.) What sound is the alarm you wake up to in the morning?
BEEEEEEEEEPING of my alarm and then my sister calling me to tell my sad self to get out of bed and go to work.

4.) Current nail polish:
Hmmmm.... I have no clue. It's this cute whiteish pinkish color.

5.) Would you rather have a huge closet or a spacious bathroom (implying that the other would be tiny)?
Closet. Hands down. Take my friend Hannah's closet for example.... LOVE IT. If I could hug it, I would. Maybe I would be more organized if I had a big closet?

6.) If you could relive one year of your life, which would it be?
I wouldn't want to relive any years. They were all full of ups and downs that I would rather not repeat.

7.) Current outfit:
Fuzzy star socks. My Azalea House sweats from last year. my Azalea house "Every Gnome-y needs a home-y" shirt. Can you tell that I lived at Azalea house? (hahaha)

8.) What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
My Sailor Mercury costume. Hands down. You can laugh all you want but her name was Amy too (despite she had the "uncool" spelling) and her birthday in Sailor Moon was one day before mine. I felt connected to her. Plus I always dreamed of being able to transform into a Sailor Scout ^_^. Don't judge people. -_- ....



9.) Have you ever been able to talk your way out of a speeding ticket?
Never been pulled over (knock on wood), surprisingly. But I have my WHOLE story/tears planned out for IF it happens.


10.) Weekly goals:
Schedule Mary Kay Skin Care Classes and Makeovers for next week, do my hw, get things for my sister's baby shower, breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment