I usually like to write blog post with conclusions but I am not sure if I have one today. All I've got for ya is a short candid recap.
-----------------
It's been a year... crap, it's been a year?!
It has been a year since I picked up my life and moved to Bend to pursue an internship in youth ministry. I cannot believe how fast it went. It's like I blinked and then it was over. I don't mean that I didn't enjoy it or it didn't seem to drag on at times, but now looking back I think: "Holy canoli, I made it?!" Sometimes I question how or why I made it to where I am. It just doesn't make sense. But I guess at the end of the day it doesn't have to make sense.
Thank you Jesus that I made it.
.....What now?
-----------------
No comments:
Post a Comment