I have found that when life get's hectic and the unknown is more present than you would like it to be, the important things tend to be forgotten.
Today, I will remember those things and try a little {thankfulness}.
![]() |
| Dad who always takes care of his girls. |
![]() |
| For a Mom who goes above and beyond for every person she meets. |
![]() |
| Friends that stick around and make you laugh until your stomach hurts. |
| For visiting a place that showed God's beauty, grace, mercy and forgiveness. |
| Seeing the world through these girls' eyes. |
| For a sassy pup who always cuddles with me at night |
![]() |
| For sisters who despite the distance, lack of communication and differences, are ALWAYS there. |
![]() |
| For the ability to get an education |
![]() |
| This girl <3 |
![]() |
| My best friend who supports me, gives me unlimited patience and loves me as I am. |
Being thankful takes a moment and gives you a feeling of gratitude while it places all the people and things you value in perspective.
What are you thankful for today? I would love to know!
Sincerely,
Aimee







Very nice post:)
ReplyDeletexoxo-Laila
http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/